This digital readout system has a remote display connected with a 52"/1.3m cable that can be disconnected for simple installation and access. The display has large, easy to read numbers and reads in inches with fractions (1/128") or millimetres. Decimal inches are shown in .001" increments and millimetres are shown in 0.01mm increments.
It can be adapted to a number of woodworking machines in the workshop, including table saw fences, router lifts, router tables fences, spindle moulders, thicknessers, planers, etc. In the metalworking workshop it can be used on mills and lathes to give you precise adjustments to get the exact results you need.
With many fixing options, the DRO and scale is very simple to fit and included in the kit is the vertical and horizontal slider mounting hardware. The scale length may be readily shortened using simple hand tools to fit specific applications.
- Vertical & Horizontal Beam 2-in-1 for Router lift, Router table, Planer, & Table Saw.
- Quick measure speed at 120" per second
- Large crystal LCD display
- Magnetic & Clamp hardware on remote readout
- Inch, inch fractional & metric reading
- Mounting hardware included
Included In Kit
- 24"/609mm Scale Bar
- Remote LCD Digital Readout
- Vertical Mounting Hardware
- Horizontal Mounting Hardware
- 4 Batteries
- Accuracy: +/-0.002" per 6inch Repeatability: 0.001"
- Battery: 3V CR2032 / Environmental Friendly
- Reading: 0.001" / 0.01mm / inch fractional
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||N/A|
|Bit Diameter (D)||N/A|