DuoKlamp Quick Clamps
Bessey DuoKlamp One Handed Woodworking Clamps
No more time wasting fiddling with clamp jaws to change between clamping and spreading. The DuoKlamp uses a unique turn dial to change modes. Just Twist. Simple!
The Bessey DuoKlamp is a fantastic woodworking clamp. It can be used for clamping and spreading using one hand. With the trigger orientated in line with the bar, the pump action is very intuitive and simple to use. With this configuration, the clamp is very well balanced and extremely comfortable to use. Switching to spreading mode is as simple as turning a knob and to change back, a press of a button is all it takes. The jaw faces are large and made from impact and fracture resistant, reinforced polyamide. They are exactly parallel, ensuring accurate clamping forces. The Duo Clamp enables delicate clamping of a very wide range of different shapes over the entire length of the rail, without the need for spacers.
- Clamping forces up to 1200n.m
- Change from clamping to spreading quickly by switching, not converting
- Handle with pump lever parallel to the rail
- Ergonomic one-handed operation‚ with little effort required
- All-round clamping - in front of, behind and at the side of the rail