Bessey Band Clamps
Bessey Band Clamp BAN700 & Vario Corners BVE
The Bessey BAN700 Band Clamp can handle angles ranging from 60 to 180 degrees. Gluing up frames has never been easier! The clamp has a huge 7m capacity and uses the Bessey vario corners to conform to whatever angles you need. The joints are brought together using its geared winding action and separate tensioning handle. Clamping curves, polygonal joints and closed contours are traditionally some of the most difficult clamping tasks. Bessey's solution to this problem is the simple yet brilliant Vario Corners that auto adjust for the shape you are clamping. This clamp can be used for wood and plastic, as well as in metal construction. Secured by an automatic locking system that ensures even tractive forces on both sides, which do not slacken until the clamp is released.
- Band draws in on both sides: This ensures pressure is applied equally on all corners. This prevents warpage or buckling whilst clamping
- Integrated coiling mechanism: The integrated coiling mechanism is operated by a crank handle which avoids tangling and damage to the band.
- Practical Vario Corners: Whether you need high pressure on mitre joints or precise adjustment to corners, the innovative Vario corners with tilting pressure plates perfectly complement the BESSEY band clamp.
- Extremely tear-proof: The special woven polyester clamping band guarantees a high resistance to tearing, and a clamping range of 7m.
- Intuitive Clamping System:The simple fastening system can be released quickly and simply. Delivers even pressure on mitre joints and odd shaped joints
Regular Price: £10.00
Special Price: £8.70